Here's a list of all of my discount codes and affiliate links!
If you purchase an item using one of the links or using the codes, I will get a small percentage of the sale, which goes toward the development I do for this site. THANK YOU for your support!
Amazon Storefront: The place for my favorite & most-used Amazon products
Bad Athletics: Small-business creating supplements to support women’s nutrition
CODE: JORDO (10% discount – can be used on top of sales)
Chomps: High-quality, sustainably-sourced meat sticks with no added sugar and no harmful ingredients
CODE: JORDO15 (15% discount)
Fre Skincare: Skincare for women who are active & sweat. All products are vegan, cruelty-free, clean, and dermatologist-tested.
CODE: JORDO (10% off)
G2G Bar: Most delicious refrigerated protein bar
CODE: JORDO (15% discount)
Jojo’s Chocolate: A healthier and heavenly chocolate
CODE: JORDO (10% discount)
CODE: JORDO15 (15% off – can be used once)
Vooray: Affordable, high-quality, and cute fitness accessories, duffels, bags, and totes
CODE: JORDO (20% off)
Evangelist Coffee: Locally roasted coffee beans with a heartfelt mission
CODE: JORDO (20% off)
Butcher Box: High-quality meat delivered right to your door
This link also gives you access to the current promotional sale.
Oat Haus: The best granola butter that exists! It tastes like liquid cookies and there's no nuts at all.
SPARK MEDIA CONCEPTS
Spark Media Concepts: Women-owned blog and website business. They have a blogging bootcamp that is awesome!
FREE WAYS TO SUPPORT JORDO
I wrote an entire blog post on how to support content creators but here are a few specific easy and FREE ways to support Jordo:
- Share content! Share recipes you love on social media platforms, email, text, or however you communicate with family & friends.
- Visit my website. This is the hub for all my content! Spend some time browsing around & sharing any helpful information you find.
- Rate & review recipes. If you try a recipe and love it, please leave a rating! (Click the stars and leave a comment at the bottom of the post).
- Purchase through affiliate link. By using these codes, I will get a small percentage of the sale, which goes toward the development I do for this site.
- Pin to Pinterest. Follow Jordo on Pinterest and pin recipes you want to try.
- Tag on Instagram. If you try a recipe and love it, share a picture on Instagram and tag Jordo.
- Sign up for emails! This is an easy way to stay up to date on content & information.
BUY JORDO A CUP OF COFFEE
- A financial way to support me!
Thank you for your support. It is ONLY by your support that I am able to keep doing what I love! So thank you, thank you for your continual support.
This is not a paid review and opinions and experiences expressed in this post are all mine. This post does contain affiliate links. Jordo’s World is a participant in the affiliate advertising programs. If you purchase an item through the link or using the discount codes I will get a small percentage of the sale which goes toward the development I do for this site.