– cilantro, limes, avocado, plain greek yogurt
– 8 low-carb tortillas – 1 lb chicken shredded – 4 oz can green chiles – 10-12 oz can green enchilada sauce – salt and pepper to taste – 1 cup mexican cheese shredded – 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
– 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt – 1/2 lime juiced – 1/8 cup cilantro
– Gather all ingredients. – Preheat oven to 400 degrees. – Combine the shredded chicken, green chilis, 1/4 can of green enchilada sauce, and 1/2 cup of each kind of cheese. Add salt & pepper, to taste. Mix well.
– Lay out all tortillas and scoop mixture evenly among all tortillas. – Roll each tortilla and place inside a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
– In a blender, add remaining enchilada sauce, greek yogurt, lime juice, and cilantro. Blend to make a creamy sauce. Pour the sauce evenly over the top of all enchiladas. – Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of all enchiladas.
– Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy. Let cool for about 10 minutes. – Top with cilantro, lime, and avocado if you wish!
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers
Healthy 7 Layer Dip