Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
This healthy buffalo chicken pasta bake is the BEST. It's creamy with a little spice and whole lot of flavor! It's quick, easy, and will be your new favorite dinner recipe.
- 4 cups whole wheat penne pasta cooked
- 2 cups shredded chicken cooked
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp ranch seasoning mix or 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the greek yogurt, ranch seasoning, hot sauce, and half of both cheeses. Mix well.
Add the pasta and shredded chicken to the sauce mixture. Stir until chicken and past are coated.
Pour the pasta mixture into the casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly across the top of the pasta.
Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
After cooking, top with green onions.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 218IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg