Healthy Buffalo Chicken
This is the best 3-ingredient healthy buffalo chicken! To make this easy and delicious recipe, you only need 3 ingredients and a slow cooker.
- 2 lbs chicken breast about 3 large
- 1/2 cup Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 ranch seasoning packet about 3 tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
Place chicken breast into slow cooker.
Mix the sauce ingredients together (buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning).
Pour the sauce over chicken into the slow cooker.
Cook on high 3-4 hours.
Remove the chicken from the sauce and shred.
Add the shredded chicken back to the sauce.
- To make this creamier: Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, or greek yogurt at the end of the cooking time
- To make this sweeter: Add in a little honey, maple syrup, or BBQ sauce to the sauce
- To make this spicier: Add in some spices or additional hot sauce
- Instead of chicken: Try this same recipe with chicken tenderloin, pork tenderloin, chicken thighs, or even tuna
- To garnish: Add some green onions, greek yogurt, or cheese!
- To shred the chicken: Use two forks or use the hook attachment on a Kitchen Aid Standing Mixer.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 559mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg