Are you interested in meal planning and prepping but don't know where to start? This Weekly Meal Plan Template is a free, printable resource to help you create an attainable weekly meal plan.
What is the weekly meal plan template?
Are you interested in meal planning and prepping but don't know where to start? This Weekly Meal Plan Template will help you create an attainable weekly meal plan. Each template serves as a resource to make a meal plan, shopping list, and prep schedule for the week. These templates were designed in an effort to make meal planning attainable, sustainable, and fun!
By having a plan, you're able to save time, money, and resources. Does that sound like something you can get behind? That's the purpose of these templates!
Download this document, print it out, hang it on your fridge, and start planning. Let's break down what you'll find in the resources.
What is included in the template?
The Weekly Meal Plan template includes four sheets to help you make a weekly meal plan.
- Cover Page: This is the resource manual and includes a breakdown of how to use the templates. There are several details that explain all of the sections and how best to use each resource.
- Page 1: This is a resource for you to plan all of your meals for the week. For each day of the week, you can write down your plan for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks. Whether you're going out to dinner or having leftovers, referring to this plan will give you an overview of your week. The tools on pages 2 and 3 will help you create a weekly meal plan that works for you.
- Page 2: This tool will help you make your weekly meal plan. Use the Inventory section to figure out what you already have. The Brainstorm section can help you figure out what you might want. Then, the Plan section will help you organize your plan. This tool will help you start filling in Page 1 (the meal plan) for your week.
- Page 3: This page will continue to help you plan. You'll use the inventory and brainstorm sections to create a Shopping List. Once you have your plan for the week, use the Meal Prep section to figure out what you might be able to do to prepare for the week. Use the checkboxes in every section to keep track of your progress! This page will help you complete Page 1 (the meal plan) for your week.
The benefit of these resources
I hope you're able to use these resources in a way that is helpful to you! Using these resources to meal plan and meal prep can save money, time, and help you meet your goals. I hope they also give you confidence in the kitchen and cooking recipes throughout your week.
Share this resource
If you love the Weekly Meal Plan Template, please direct your friends and family to my website so they can download it too! I would love to see how this tool has helped you by having you share on Instagram and in the Facebook Community. Tag me on Instagram at @jordos_world and #jordosworld.
Want to know more about meal prep?
Here are a few other resources I've created to help you with meal prep:
- Meal Prep Tips: Whether you're a meal prep beginner or pro, this list of 10+ meal prep tips and tricks can help you quickly and easily prepare for the week!
- Meal Prep for Beginners: This is the ultimate guide to meal prep for beginners. This guide includes tips, strategies, and resources to master meal prep.
- Benefits of Meal Prep: Are you unsure if meal prep is worth the hype? If you're on the fence about meal prep, here's a list of the top 10 benefits of meal prep!
I truly find so much benefit from meal prep that I am going to continue sharing tips, tricks, and several other posts about meal prep. You'll be able to find these meal prep resources by checking on my blog or subscribing so you will receive new meal prep posts directly to your email.