This healthy cake batter dip is creamy, sweet, and delicious! This easy 3-ingredient funfetti recipe only takes 3 minutes to make.
what is cake batter dip?
Funfetti cake batter dip is a no-bake dessert dip that tastes just like cake batter! It’s typically creamy and delicious. Often it is served chilled and you eat it by dipping things into it.
HEalthy cake batter dip
This healthy cake batter dip is creamy, sweet, and delicious! This easy 3-ingredient recipe only takes 3 minutes to make.
This recipe is perfect when you need a dessert or afternoon snack to curve your sweet tooth without indulging in a bunch of sweets. It’s also great for parties or potlucks with a group of friends! Whip up this recipe with serve with some Bear Bites for a really tasty treat.
why is this recipe unique?
Let’s be honest: cake batter tastes amazing. One of the best things about making a cake is getting to lick the bowl! Making a cake batter dip that tastes just like cake batter but is made with safer and healthier ingredients is the perfect solution for this craving! Unlike typical funfetti cake batter dip that is made with cream cheese, this one is lightened up with greek yogurt! It has more protein and less fat, but tastes just as delicious as any funfetti cake batter dip!
what ingredients do i need for this recipe?
One of my favorite parts about this recipe is that it only requires 3 ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plain Greek Yogurt – This is important to make the dip creamy! Using greek yogurt will add protein as well. If it’s not sweet enough for you to use plain greek yogurt, you could use a sweetened vanilla greek yogurt.
- Funfetti Cake Mix – Using a funfetti cake mix will provide that cake mix flavor you’re hoping for when you make this recipe.
- Cool Whip Lite – Adding this will make the dip more fluffy.
what substitutions can i make?
I haven’t used these substitutions, but my guess is that they would work fine! Here are a few ideas you can try:
- Plain Greek Yogurt – Using greek yogurt will add more protein and less fat to the recipe. Typically, a cake batter dip like this uses cream cheese for the base, and you’re more than welcome to use that if you would prefer. If you’re dairy-free, you could use a plain DF yogurt substitute.
- Funfetti Cake Mix – This recipe is specifically for funfetti cake batter dip so it needs funfetti cake mix. However, if you wanted to make a different flavor of cake mix, go ahead and swap out the funfetti for another flavor of cake mix.
- Cool Whip Lite – You can use any type of whipped topping for this recipe. If you prefer not to add any, the recipe will still work okay as well.
- For a Sweeter Recipe: If you try this cake batter dip and it’s not sweet enough for your liking, try adding more cake mix or cool whip. You could also add a sweetener like vanilla, stevia, or honey.
how do i store this recipe?
This recipe makes about two servings, so you might not have much for leftovers (trust me, it’s good!) If you do have any leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
what should I dip into this?
There are so many yummy things to dip into this healthy cake batter dip! Here are some ideas:
- Bear Bites – These crunchy higher-protein graham cracker snacks are my favorite thing to dip!
- Animal Crackers
- Teddy Grahams
- Vanilla Wafers
more recipe tips
The recipe is so quick and easy to make! Here are a couple of tips that might help:
- If you make the recipe as is and don’t think it is sweet enough, try adding more cake mix or Cool Whip. You could even add another sweetener like stevia, vanilla or honey!
- This recipe is set to make two servings. If you want to make more, just double or triple it!
- For the best results, make this a few hours before you need it so it can get nice and cold in the fridge before it is time to enjoy.
can i have the recipe?
If you try this recipe and love it, please rate it and me know your thoughts! Get creative with what to dip as well. I hope you enjoy!
Healthy Cake Batter Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- 5 oz plain greek yogurt 1 small container
- 2 tbsp funfetti cake mix
- 2 tsbp Cool Whip lite
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- 2 cups Bear Bites (optional)
- Combine the greek yogurt, funfetti cake mix, Cool Whip, and sprinkles in a bowl. Mix well.
- Top with additional sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge to chill before serving.