This oreo chocolate parfait is a high-protein bowl of Oreo chocolate swirly goodness! This healthy recipe uses 4 ingredients & takes 4 minutes to make.
Can we all agree that Oreo and chocolate are a power couple? The two of them mixed together makes dessert dreams come true! I’ve been a long-time lover of Oreo, and our bond grew even more when they posted my recipe on the Oreo instagram! To solidify this relationship, I’ve been thinking of new ways to incorporate the Oreo-chocolate combination.
oreo chocolate parfait
This Oreo chocolate parfait is my new favorite sweet treat! It’s a bowl of swirly chocolate pudding and greek yogurt, topped with crushed Oreo cookies and whipped cream. I mean, COME ON. Are you drooling at this picture?!
This Oreo chocolate bowl of goodness is also healthy! It’s packed with 31 grams of protein and less sugar than your typical sweet treats.
Another perk of this recipe? It’s only got 4 ingredients and takes a total of 4 minutes to make.
what ingredients do i need?
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients!
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt – I use a pre-portioned nonfat greek yogurt cups to make assembly really easy! You can also measure from a big container of greek yogurt.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup – I use a sugar free chocolate pudding up to make it easy but you can use any kind of pudding cup!
- Oreo Thins – The crushed Oreo cookie is the best part! I use two Oreo thins but you can use whatever kind of Oreo you like best.
- Sugar Free Cool Whip Lite – I love to add a serving of this for the creamy topping!
what substitutions can i make?
Here are a few substitution ideas!
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt – You can use any kind of yogurt! Some options are Greek, nonfat, low sugar, vanilla, or whatever best fits your needs!
- Chocolate Pudding – I use the sugar-free chocolate pudding cup but you could use the original pudding or even make your own!
- Oreo Thins – I like to crush Oreo thin cookies on top. Another option would be to use Oreo minis or gluten-free Oreo cookies!
- Cool Whip – I use this sugar free cool whip but you can use any kind of cool whip you like best! There’s also a fat free Reddi Whip you can use.
A few RECIPE TIPS
The recipe is so quick and easy to make! Here are a couple of tips you could try:
- If you make the recipe as is and don’t think it is sweet enough, try adding less plain Greek yogurt, a sweetened Greek yogurt, more pudding or more Cool Whip. You could even add another sweetener like stevia, vanilla, or honey!
- This recipe is set to make one serving. If you want to make more, just double or triple it!
- You can put this in the freezer for about 20 minutes before you eat it so it can get a little frozen. It’s very yummy this way!
need another recipe?
CAN I HAVE THE RECIPE?
If you try this recipe and love it, please rate it and me know your thoughts! I hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Oreo Parfait
- 10.6 oz nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 sugar free chocolate pudding cup
- 1 oreo crushed
- 2 tbsp sugar free cool whip lite
- Add yogurt to a bowl.
- Mix in the pudding.
- Top with cool whip & crushed oreos.