Free weekly meal plan #13 is perfect for a busy week this winter! This free weekly meal plans include a menu, meal breakdown, example days with meals, and macronutrients.
Free Weekly Meal Plan #13
Meal planning has been such a huge game-changer in my life. From freeing up time during the week to helping me meet my nutrition goals, having a weekly meal plan really helps me take on a busy schedule with confidence.
Because of this, I’m making free weekly meal plans with my recipes. Here’s free weekly meal plan #13! This is created with intention for people doing Madeline Move's Tighter Together Challenge.
Meal Plan #13
Here’s a meal plan for 2 people that will last about 5 days. I’ve included all of the recipes I used in the meal plan, along with the macronutrient breakdowns of each meal.
Please use this as a starting point! Adjust meals as needed for your personal dietary and nutritional needs.
You can follow the plan, tweak it to suit your needs, or go fully custom with the help of my Weekly Meal Plan Template and other included resources.
Meal Plan Recipes
Here is a list of the recipes used in the meal plan below:
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole - a really easy high-protein casserole!
- I'm pairing with a toasted English muffin and cheese wedge for extra carbs & flavor!
- Cookies & Cream Overnight Oats - creamy, delicious, meal-prep-friendly oats that have actual Oreo cookies!
- Healthy Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps - this recipe resembles takeout but we meal prep this over the weekend and quickly heat up & assemble for lunches (SO GOOD)
- Turkey Pasta Primavera - a lightened-up pasta that is full of veggies & protein
- Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup - one of our favorite winter recipes & it tastes divine
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Skillet - recipe in TT recipe manual
- Rice Cake Snacks - so many variations to choose from!
- English Muffin Pizzas - these mini pizzas are the perfect savory snack! the entire family will love these.
- Oreo Chocolate Parfait - a bowl of Oreo, whipped cream, chocolate goodness that is packed with protein!
- This was on last week's meal plan and I'm repeating because it's so, so good!
- S'mores Dip - recipe in TT recipe manual
- I'm going to pair with fruit!
Menu for the Week
This graphic shows the menu for the week. There are two breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, and desserts.
These recipes can be meal prepped ahead of time or made the day they’re meant to be enjoyed. The meals will be enough for 2 people to last from Monday-Friday.
Example Days of Eating
Here are two example days of how the meals can be split up. This is an example of how the meals can be split up to fuel your day. Each day has the food along with the macronutrients for the day so you can stay on track.
More Meal Plans
I have an entire section of free weekly meal plans you can browse for more ideas!
Weekly Meal Plan Template
I have a free Weekly Meal Plan Template that gives YOU the resources so you can meal plan and prep using what you have in the fridge, your favorite recipes, and your family needs. The template allows you to customize a plan for you. but you can combine them with pre-made meal plans as well!
Meal Prep Resources
Meal prep is an essential part of my active and healthy lifestyle. I have several meal prep resources that offer insight into the tools I use to meal prep with affordability and consistency. If you’re wanting to step up your meal prep game, check these out:
Saturday 15th of January 2022
Amazing recipes! Thank you for putting this together ❤️❤️