Free weekly meal plan #15 is here! This free weekly meal plans include a menu, meal breakdown, example days with meals, and macronutrients.
Free Weekly Meal Plan #15
Meal planning has been such a huge game-changer in my life. From freeing up time during the week to helping me meet my nutrition goals, having a weekly meal plan really helps me take on a busy schedule with confidence.
Because of this, I’m making free weekly meal plans with my recipes. Here’s free weekly meal plan #15!
Meal Plan #15
Here’s a meal plan for 2 people that will last about 5 days. I’ve included all of the recipes I used in the meal plan, along with the macronutrient breakdowns of each meal.
Please use this as a starting point! Adjust meals as needed for your personal dietary and nutritional needs.
You can follow the plan, tweak it to suit your needs, or go fully custom with the help of my Weekly Meal Plan Template and other included resources.
Meal Plan Recipes
Here is a list of the recipes used in the meal plan below:
- Cheesy Sausage Egg White Bites - You will love these sausage egg white bites! They're filled with sausage, pepperjack cheese, and an insane amount of protein. Trust me on these!
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats - These Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats are creamy, delicious, and taste like a piece of strawberry shortcake! This overnight oats recipe is quick, easy, and packed with nutrients.
- Healthy Curry Chicken Salad - Don’t have time to throw together a slow-simmered curry dish? This healthy curry chicken salad is here to bring you deeply delicious flavor in a fraction of the time. It's a twist on my popular Healthy Chicken Salad recipe, and I think you'll love it.
- Chipotle Lime Turkey Burgers - Everything you thought you knew about a grilled turkey burger? Throw it out. Unless you knew how to make this incredible chipotle lime turkey burger, somehow. Then you can keep that. Enjoy it on a toasted bun with cheese or over a bed of greens. I highly recommend the special sauce that comes with this recipe!
- Cashew Chicken Stir Fry - Time to face facts: you're a Cashew Chicken Stir Fry person now. This delicious dish delivers on flavor AND fills you up at the same time.
- Cheeseburger Casserole - This recipe is so dang delicious. This big, hearty casserole is easy to make, serve, and store, making it a perfect family dinner.
- Banana & Greek Yogurt - I love to pair a flavored greek yogurt with a banana for a snack with protein and carbs!
- String Cheese - Snacking on a cheese stick reminds me of elementary school, but the light cheese sticks are high-protein and easy to keep in stock in the fridge.
- Lemon Yogurt Parfait - This parfait is a twist on the original Oreo Chocolate Parfait! Both will, dare I say, rock your world.
- Apple & Peanut Butter - This combination never gets old for me... Honeycrisp apples are my absolute favorite for this snack!
- Chocolate Coffee - A combination of cold brew & chocolate milk is one of my favorite afternoon pick-me-up's! Try it hot or iced. It's DELICIOUS - you must try!
- Fairlife Nutrition Plan - This is the best high-protein drink I've had in a long time. It's the perfect late morning snack!
Menu for the Week
This graphic shows the menu for the week. There are two breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, and desserts.
These recipes can be meal prepped ahead of time or made the day they’re meant to be enjoyed. The meals will be enough for 2 people to last from Monday-Friday.
Example Days of Eating
Here are two example days of how the meals can be split up. This is an example of how the meals can be split up to fuel your day. Each day has the food along with the macronutrients for the day so you can stay on track.
More Meal Plans
I have an entire section of free weekly meal plans you can browse for more ideas!
Weekly Meal Plan Template
I have a free Weekly Meal Plan Template that gives YOU the resources so you can meal plan and prep using what you have in the fridge, your favorite recipes, and your family needs. The template allows you to customize a plan for you. but you can combine them with pre-made meal plans as well!
Meal Prep Resources
Meal prep is an essential part of my active and healthy lifestyle. I have several meal prep resources that offer insight into the tools I use to meal prep with affordability and consistency. If you’re wanting to step up your meal prep game, check these out:
Wednesday 2nd of March 2022
You have done an amazing and detailed easy to follow site. Very impressive! Beautiful work, informative break down, THANK YOU very much for sharing. 💓