This lemon yogurt parfait is a high-protein bowl of lemon creme & vanilla swirly goodness! This healthy recipe uses 4 ingredients & takes 4 minutes to make.
Lemon yogurt parfait
Let's be real, lemon and vanilla are a power couple in the world of flavors. Mix them together for this dessert and you have a dreamy lemon yogurt parfait!
[Side note, I also agree that oreo and chocolate are a power couple. They have proven their deliciousness together in this oreo chocolate parfait recipe!]
Best lemon parfait
This lemon yogurt parfait is one of my favorite sweet treats! I'm going to claim this is one of the best lemon parfait recipes out there.
It’s a bowl of swirly vanilla pudding and greek yogurt, topped with crushed lemon creme Oreo cookies and whipped cream. It's the perfect mix of refreshing, light, sweet, and tangy in every bite!
This lemon vanilla bowl of goodness is also healthy! It’s packed with 30 grams of protein and has less sugar than your typical sweet treats.
Another perk of this recipe? It’s only got 4 ingredients and takes a total of 4 minutes to make.
What ingredients do I need?
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients!
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt – I use a pre-portioned nonfat greek yogurt cups to make assembly really easy! You can also measure from a big container of greek yogurt. Vanilla and lemon greek yogurt can also be used for extra flavor!
- Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Cup – I use a sugar-free vanilla pudding up to make it easy but you can use any kind of pudding cup!
- Oreo Thins – The crushed Oreo cookie is the best part! I use two Vanilla Creme Oreo thins. You could also try a golden Oreo or Vanilla Wafer.
- Fat Free Reddi Whip – I love to add a serving of this for the creamy topping!
- Optional: Add some blueberries for an extra twist!
What substitutions can I make?
Here are a few substitution ideas!
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt – You can use any kind of yogurt! Some options are Greek, nonfat, low sugar, vanilla, lemon, or whatever best fits your needs!
- Vanilla Pudding – I use the sugar-free vanilla pudding cup but you could use the original pudding or even make your own!
- Oreo Thins – I like to crush Oreo thin cookies on top. Another option would be to use Oreo minis or gluten-free Oreo cookies!
- Cool Whip – I use fat-free Reddi Whip but you can use any kind of cool whip you like best!
A few recipe tips
The recipe is so quick and easy to make! Here are a couple of tips you could try:
- If you make the recipe as is and don’t think it is sweet enough, try adding less plain Greek yogurt, a sweetened Greek yogurt, more pudding or more Cool Whip. You could even add another sweetener like stevia, vanilla, or honey!
- This recipe is set to make one serving. If you want to make more, just double or triple it!
- You can put this in the freezer for about 20 minutes before you eat it so it can get a little frozen. It’s very yummy this way!
What is the difference between yogurt and parfait?
A common question in the world of yogurt: what is the difference between yogurt and parfait? Yogurt is typically sweet and tangy, contains less sugar than a parfait, and eaten on it's own.
A parfait is usually sweet, contains layers of foods, and high in sugar. A parfait can include layers like yogurt, fruit, ice cream, granola, and more.
We're going to call this lemon yogurt parfait a parfait because of the layers. However, it's intentionally lower in sugar and less sweet than an average parfait.
Are homemade parfaits healthy?
Homemade parfaits can be healthy! It totally depends on the ingredients you use and your definition of healthy. This homemade parfait is made with simple ingredients, lower sugar amounts, and is high in protein.
Can I eat yogurt and lemon together?
Lemon and yogurt can be eaten together. In fact, several recipes mix these flavors together. This parfait is one example and healthy chicken salad is another.
Can I have the recipe?
If you try this recipe and love it, please rate it and me know your thoughts! I hope you enjoy!
Lemon Yogurt Parfait
- 10.6 oz nonfat greek yogurt (plain, vanilla, or lemon flavor!)
- 1 sugar free vanilla pudding cup
- 2 lemon creme oreo thins crushed
- 2 tbsp fat free reddi whip
- optional: lemon juice if you really love lemon! plus blueberries for an extra twist!
- Add yogurt to a bowl.
- Mix in the pudding.
- Top with cool whip & crushed oreos.