Free weekly meal plan #18 is ready for you! This free weekly meal plans include a menu, meal breakdown, example days with meals, and macronutrients.
Free Weekly Meal Plan #18
Meal planning has been such a huge game-changer in my life. From freeing up time during the week to helping me meet my nutrition goals, having a weekly meal plan really helps me take on a busy schedule with confidence.
Because of this, I’m making free weekly meal plans with my recipes. Here’s free weekly meal plan #18!
Meal Plan #18
Here’s a meal plan for 2 people that will last about 5 days. I’ve included all of the recipes I used in the meal plan, along with the macronutrient breakdowns of each meal.
Please use this as a starting point! Adjust meals as needed for your personal dietary and nutritional needs.
You can follow the plan, tweak it to suit your needs, or go fully custom with the help of my Weekly Meal Plan Template and other included resources.
Meal Plan Recipes
Here is a list of the recipes used in the meal plan below:
- Biscuits & Gravy Bake: This is the ultimate hearty, home-cooked breakfast classic--amped up with a bit of extra protein. You will love, love, love this one.
- Cookies & Cream Overnight Oats: These overnight oats are creamy, delicious, and taste like Oreo cookies! This recipe is quick, easy & perfect for meal prep.
- Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Market Salad: This recipe is as close as you can get to the real deal CFA, but you can make it on Sunday! 😉
- Buffalo Chicken Bites: Some things taste better as a bite. These delicious buffalo chicken bites are no exception: easy to make, baked in the oven, and extraordinarily pop-able. I'm having these with celery and ranch for some delicious lunches.
We're really embracing SOUP SEASON for dinner this week. Two dinner soups, both served with some warm breads.
- Vegan Lentil Soup: This recipe doesn't have any meat or dairy. But it does have amazing spices, plant-based protein, and will make you feel so good! I like this with a little bit of greek yogurt (contains dairy, but adds some extra protein) and a toasted pita (also for some extra protein).
- Sausage Potato Kale Soup: This recipe is easy, hearty, and has got all the classics (meat, potatoes, and greens!) Serve with with a toasted baguette and your world will be rocked.
- Rice Cake Snacks: These puffed rice cakes snack ideas are quick, easy, and delicious! Whether you're in the mood for something sweet or savory, these four dressed-up rice cakes have your snack time covered. This week's meal plan uses two version of the rice cakes (the cottage cheese with EBTB seasoning & the turkey and cheese version).
- Apple & Peanut Butter
- String Cheese
- Jojo's Chocolate: You see this chocolate on so many meal plans because it's the perfect sweet treat to satisfy all my chocolate cravings. It's low-sugar (but doesn't taste like it). The new granola butter filled chocolates are so yummy!
- The code JORDO will get you a discount on every Jojo's order!
Menu for the Week
This graphic shows the menu for the week. There are two breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, and desserts.
These recipes can be meal prepped ahead of time or made the day they’re meant to be enjoyed. The meals will be enough for 2 people to last from Monday-Friday.
Example Days of Eating
Here are two example days of how the meals can be split up. This is an example of how the meals can be split up to fuel your day. Each day has the food along with the macronutrients for the day so you can stay on track.
Printable meal plan
When asking for feedback about the meal plans, one of the most requested features was to have the option to print meal plans. Ask & you shall receive! Download & print if you'd like.
More Meal Plans
I have an entire section of free weekly meal plans you can browse for more ideas!
Weekly Meal Plan Template
I have a free Weekly Meal Plan Template that gives YOU the resources so you can meal plan and prep using what you have in the fridge, your favorite recipes, and your family needs. The template allows you to customize a plan for you, but you can combine them with pre-made meal plans as well!
Meal Prep Resources
Meal prep is an essential part of my active and healthy lifestyle. I have several meal prep resources that offer insight into the tools I use to meal prep with affordability and consistency. If you’re wanting to step up your meal prep game, check these out: