Free weekly meal plan #14 is perfect for a busy week this winter! This free weekly meal plans include a menu, meal breakdown, example days with meals, and macronutrients.
Free Weekly Meal Plan #14
Meal planning has been such a huge game-changer in my life. From freeing up time during the week to helping me meet my nutrition goals, having a weekly meal plan really helps me take on a busy schedule with confidence.
Because of this, I’m making free weekly meal plans with my recipes. Here’s free weekly meal plan #14!
Meal Plan #14
Here’s a meal plan for 2 people that will last about 5 days. I’ve included all of the recipes I used in the meal plan, along with the macronutrient breakdowns of each meal.
Please use this as a starting point! Adjust meals as needed for your personal dietary and nutritional needs.
You can follow the plan, tweak it to suit your needs, or go fully custom with the help of my Weekly Meal Plan Template and other included resources.
Meal Plan Recipes
Here is a list of the recipes used in the meal plan below:
- Pancake Sausage Bites - This 3-ingredient recipe is perfect for busy mornings! I highly recommend dunking in maple syrup!
- Pair with your favorite fruit for some extra carbs
- Protein French Toast - The flavor & crispy texture of this French toast is my favorite! There's sprinkled powdered sugar AND 33 grams of protein in every serving.
- Honey Garlic Chicken Bowls - I'm using the recipe for 15-minute honey garlic chicken and pairing that with cooked shredded cabbage & broccoli to make honey garlic chicken bowls! I added some coconut aminos (soy sauce) in it for some extra flavor!
- Sausage Potato Kale Soup - this easy soup recipe is the newest recipe on my blog! Of course I had to add a new soup to keep us cozy this winter.
- Healthy Chicken Enchiladas - These easy, chicken-cheesy, and incredibly tasty chicken enchiladas are my favorite! The whole family will love them.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole - If you're looking for a low-carb, high-protein chicken bacon ranch casserole.... GOOD NEWS.
- Banana & Greek Yogurt - I love to pair a flavored greek yogurt with a banana for a snack with protein and carbs!
- Apple & Peanut Butter - This combination never gets old for me... Honeycrisp apples are my absolute favorite for this snack!
- Lemon Yogurt Parfait
- This parfait is a twist on the original Oreo Chocolate Parfait! Both will, dare I say, rock your world.
- Pancake Bowl - The 2-minute pancake bowl will change your life! Imagine a bowl full of fluffy, warm pancakes... topped with peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, and syrup... Are you drooling? Enjoy this in 5 minutes when you try the 2-minute pancake bowl.
- Chocolate Coffee - A combination of cold brew & chocolate milk is one of my favorite afternoon pick-me-up's! Try it hot or iced.
Menu for the Week
This graphic shows the menu for the week. There are two breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, and desserts.
These recipes can be meal prepped ahead of time or made the day they’re meant to be enjoyed. The meals will be enough for 2 people to last from Monday-Friday.
Example Days of Eating
Here are two example days of how the meals can be split up. This is an example of how the meals can be split up to fuel your day. Each day has the food along with the macronutrients for the day so you can stay on track.
More Meal Plans
I have an entire section of free weekly meal plans you can browse for more ideas!
Weekly Meal Plan Template
I have a free Weekly Meal Plan Template that gives YOU the resources so you can meal plan and prep using what you have in the fridge, your favorite recipes, and your family needs. The template allows you to customize a plan for you. but you can combine them with pre-made meal plans as well!
Meal Prep Resources
Meal prep is an essential part of my active and healthy lifestyle. I have several meal prep resources that offer insight into the tools I use to meal prep with affordability and consistency. If you’re wanting to step up your meal prep game, check these out: