A big welcome to free weekly meal plan #8! This free weekly meal plans include a menu, meal breakdown, example days with meals, and macronutrients.
FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #8
Meal planning has been such a huge game-changer in my life. From freeing up time during the week to helping me meet my nutrition goals, having a weekly meal plan really helps me take on a busy schedule with confidence. Because of this, I’m making free weekly meal plans with my recipes, and I want to make them useful for YOU.
Here's free weekly meal plan #8!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN TEMPLATE
I have a free Weekly Meal Plan Template that gives YOU the resources to meal plan and prep using what you have in the fridge, your favorite recipes, and your family needs. The template allows you to customize a plan for you!
MEAL PREP RESOURCES
Meal prep is an essential part of my active and healthy lifestyle. I have several meal prep resources that offer insight into the tools I use to meal prep with affordability and consistency. If you’re wanting to step up your meal prep game, check these out:
MEAL PLAN #8
Here’s a meal plan for 2 people that will last about 5 days. I’ve included all of the recipes I used in the meal plan, along with the macronutrient breakdowns of each meal. Please use this as a starting point! Adjust meals as needed for your personal dietary and nutritional needs.
You can follow the plan, tweak it to suit your needs, or go fully custom with the help of my Weekly Meal Plan Template and other included resources.
MEAL PLAN RECIPES
Here is a list of the recipes used in the meal plan below:
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- This breakfast is so easy you could accidentally make it!
- Breakfast Club Sandwich
- A sandwich that goes with an english muffin, bread, or bagel.
- California Turkey Club Wrap
- A two minute lunch idea that gives off beachy vibes!
- Healthy Chicken Salad
- An easy lunch that goes with rice cakes, crackers, bread, or a wrap.
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- A true staple. If you're never had it, now is the time.
- Spaghetti Squash Boats
- A 3-ingredient meal that is perfect for a summer dinner.
- S'more Protein Bars
- All of the great things about s'mores, but without making a bonfire!
- Oreo Chocolate Parfait
- I cannot stop with this high-protein, chocolate snack.
- Protein Waffles
- I'm pumped to have these crispy waffles with peanut butter & syrup for dessert! I will also enjoy them with berries & greek yogurt.
- Pancake Bowl
- The best 2-minute recipe to come out of your microwave, guaranteed!
MENU FOR THE WEEK
This graphic shows the menu for the week. There are two breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, drinks, and desserts.
These recipes can be meal prepped ahead of time or made the day they’re meant to be enjoyed. The meals will be enough for 2 people to last from Monday-Friday.
Here are two example days of how the meals can be split up. This is an example of how the meals can be split up to fuel your day. Each day has the food along with the macronutrients for the day.
MORE MEAL PLANS
- Weekly Meal Plan 5: May 23-May 28
- May 31-June 4: Weekly Meal Plan #6
- June 5-June 11: Weekly Meal Plan 7#
My goal is to share easy, simple ways to live an attainable & sustainable healthy lifestyle. One of the primary ways I do this is by sharing simple recipes, meal plans, and other motivating content. All of my content on Instagram and this blog is 100% free to you!
Buying me a cup of coffee is an easy way to to support me by giving me the energy to keep sharing free content. THANK YOU!